Ready lobby for Minecraft server! The map can be used as a spawn / registration or authorization lobby for the BungeeCord server, or as a waiting lobby for some kind of mini-game on the Minecraft server. The lobby is small but very beautiful, built in the air.
How to install a map in minecraft:
How to install a minecraft map on a computer? (no server)
- Download the map
- Move the folder from the archive to the folder C:/Users/USER_NAME/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/saves
- Go into the game and select this map in the created worlds
How to install a map on a minecraft server
- Download the map.
- Move the folder with the map from the archive to the folder with your server.
- In server.properties of your server, replace level-name= world with the name of the downloaded map
- Save the file and restart the server.
How to install a scheme on a Minecraft server
- Your server must have the WorldEdit plugin installed
- Move the file from the archive with the extension .schematic from the archive to the folder Your Server/plugins/WorldEdit/schematics
- Log in to your server and enter the commands //schematic loadSchemaFileName
- Choose the place where you will spawn
- Type the command //paste