Tired of searching for a tag plugin that supports textures?
Looking for a tag plugin easy to use and setup?
Tired of players asking for new tags to buy?
Well, I am! I created this plugin because of that.
What does this do?
In few words, this is a plugin that allows players to select their tags.
How is this different from other plugins?
First, this plugin is easy to setup and almost fully customizable.
Second, you can create dyeable tags where players can choose color.
Third, plugin supports MySQL database for networks.
In addition, you can use heads with textures for tags icons.
Other plugins don't have these option.
Why should I use this plugin?
It's up to you. However, I'd recommend you to keep reading.
You should try the plugin at least once. You'll notice the difference
Note: This plugin does NOT include any other system. It only allows tag selection.
If you want to display tags in name tags you need NametagEdit or similar plugin.
Same with Chat, you need a chat plugin that SUPPORTS PlaceholderAPI, same with
scoreboards, you need a scoreboard plugin that SUPPORTS PlaceholderAPI,
if you want tags in tab or above players heads you need a plugin for that.
Premium offers more features that free version.
Not sure about premium version? Try free version first!
If you are interested in knowing why a premium version
was released, read why premium? for more information!
- Unlimited amount of tags! BETA!
- Add as many tags you want!
- They are ordered automatically in pages!
- Custom model data supported! BETA! 1.14+
- In case you want custom textures!
- Frame item!
- A nice looking black stained glass will be used as frame for GUI.
- Option to disable frame.
- Custom model data is supported for this in case you want to use a custom resource pack! BETA!
- Custom item support per tag! BETA!
- Choose the material you want!
- Texture head supported! BETA!
- Add custom textures to each tag icon!
- If you can find it here https://minecraft-heads.com/custom-heads you can use it!
- Custom lore and displayname per tag! BETA!
- Custom lore if tag is selected!
- Custom lore if tag is unlocked!
- Custom lore if tag is locked!
- Commands for Close and Close-colors items! BETA!
- You can select command for these items!
- You can select slot for these items!
- You can remove these items!
- Many modifiers to use. More info here!
- PlaceholderAPI supported! BETA!
- Main item supports PlaceholderAPI! (Player head in slot 49)
- Display player information if you want!
- Filter tags! BETA!
- You can filter all tags and unlocked tags!
- Custom slot for filter item!
- Custom texture or model data for these items!
- Filter mode persists on restart!
- Option to obfuscate displayname for locked tags. By default "&4&k&l"!
- HikariCP support. BETA!
- HikariCP is used for MySQL.
- Option to add source properties to speficy things like useSSL, etc.
- Option to use normal MySQL if you have issues with HikariCP.
- Parse tags placeholders! BETA!
- Option to allow placeholders (PAPI) in tags.
- This won't and will never work in PREVIEWS. Use your examples!
- Economy support! BETA!
- PlayerPoints supported!
- TokenManager supported!
- Placeholders! BETA!
- Use our placeholders wherever you want!
- We have many placeholders you can use for everything!
- Placeholder for general use.
- Placeholder for chat plugins.
- Placeholder for scoreboard plugins.
- Placeholder for name tags plugins.
- Database supported! BETA!
- SQLite for local storage.
- MySQL to keep the tag in all your server!
- Compatible with NametagEdit. BETA!
- Display player tag as prefix above the player! BETA x100!
- Allowed worlds. BETA!
- Enable tags command in certain worlds for normal players.
- Custom permissions. BETA!
- Select a permission PER tag.
- All tags support "none" to not require permission to be used.
- Vault support for tags. NEW 1.0-BETA!
- You can now create purchasable tags.
- Purchasable tags!. NEW 1.0-BETA! Requires Vault!
- This feature is in BETA. Report bugs/errors before reviewing.
- Tags can have a price now and a permission to allow purchase.
- Vault is hooked. Economy plugin is required.
- ALIASES! BETA!
- Yes, you can now set different aliases for main command!
- You MUST restart the server to apply changes!
- This is BETA, report bugs as soon as you can!
- Database url! BETA!
- You can now add modifiers to mysql url.
- Useful if you need to add useSSL or autoReconnect options.
- EssentialsChat support. BETA!
- Still using EssentialsChat? This will allow you to use placeholders then!
- This is BETA, please report bugs if any.
- Disabled by default. Enable this option only if necessary!
- You only need to enable this option in one of my plugins, not all.
- 33 default tags! BETA!
- 33 tags available as soon as you install the plugin!
- All of them can be customized/deleted!
- Dyeable tags! BETA! PREMIUM ONLY!
- Create dyeable tags for your players!
- Color for dyeable tags can be changed!
- Color GUI! BETA! PREMIUM ONLY!
- Create up to 53 colors for your players!
- Each color can have a custom icon.
- Permission per color!
- HEX color is supported!
- You choose slots!
- Tag preview! BETA! PREMIUM ONLY!
- Display how the tag would look like in chat!
- Display how the tag would look like in title/subtitle!
- Tag preview supports PlaceholderAPI!
- HEX color support! BETA! PREMIUM ONLY!
- Yes! It has been tested! HEX color is now supported!
- It works in all other plugins that supports PlaceholderAPI and HEX color!
- If you want to use HEX colors in tab or above player. Use TAB!
- NametagEdit does NOT support HEX color! There is nothing I can do to fix that.
- No adversiting! BETA! PREMIUM ONLY!
- What do you mean with no adversiting?
- You can remove the plugin name and version line from help message!
- It's toggleable, so you can also keep it c:
- Change plugin main command. BETA! PREMIUM ONLY!
- Yes! You can replace /alonsotags with any command you want!
- You must RESTART the server to apply changes. Reloading won't work!
- Change subcommands aliases. BETA! PREMIUM ONLY!
- Yes! You can edit "open" aliases.
- Yes! You can edit "reload" aliases.
- Durability support for items! BETA! PREMIUM ONLY!
- You can now select durability/damage for items.
- Useful for colored wool, dyes, armor, etc!
- Banner pattern support for tags icons! BETA! PREMIUM ONLY!
- You can now use custom patterns in banners for tags icons.
- This ONLY applies to tags icons. No other icon!
- Custom slots! BETA! PREMIUM ONLY!
- You can now select slots for frames.
- You can now select slots for tags.
- Just select slots, plugin do the rest!
- Select frame color! BETA! PREMIUM ONLY!
- You can now select color for glass pane for tags GUI.
- You can now select color for glass pane for colors GUI.
- Configuration auto update.
- Configuration will be updated on plugin update.
- Comments will be removed on config update.
- Update checker.
- Be notified when there is a new update.
33 default tags when installed! BETA!
Supports materials, textures and random materials. BETA!
Option to remove frame + Custom model data supported. BETA! 1.14+
Unlimited tags. Displayed in pages. BETA!
Item with player head to display current tag.
Item with player head if there isn't a tag selected.
Custom lore if tag is selected.
Custom lore if tag is available.
Custom lore if tag is locked.
Endless possibilities. You decide what to display.
Use other plugins (rewards) to add the permission to access the tag.
Promote your players activity giving tags as rewards.
You can use my plugin AlonsoLevels to give rewards to players for leveling up in your network!
Display tags in name tags. Requires NametagEdit!
Display tags in chat. Requires PlaceholderAPI and a chat plugin!
Display tags in scoreboard. Requires PlaceholderAPI and a scoreboard plugin!
Message when selecting a new tag.
Use placeholder wherever you need it. Requires PlaceholderAPI, chat and scoreboard plugin!
Unicode partially supported! BETA!
Purchasable tags! BETA! NEW 1.0-BETA! Requires Vault!
This feature is BETA, report bugs/issues before reviewing.
Color GUI! (Only dyeable tags) BETA! NEW 1.6-BETA-PRO!
Add up to 53 colors with custom icon. (Including HEX colors)
Tag preview! (It's not displayed in lore, you need to right click) BETA! NEW 1.6-BETA-PRO!
Tag preview for colors! (Only dyeable tags) BETA! NEW 1.6-BETA-PRO!
HEX color supported! BETA! NEW 1.6-BETA-PRO!
NametagEdit does NOT support HEX colors.
Use TAB instead. BETA! NEW 1.6-BETA-PRO!
Remember to disable NametagEdit hook in config.yml
You can use other plugins, however AlonsoTags only provides placeholders.
If the other plugin doesn't support HEX colors, tag will not be displayed correctly.
You choose custom main command! BETA! NEW 1.6-BETA-PRO!
You choose custom subcommands aliases! BETA! NEW 1.6-BETA-PRO!
Remove plugin name and version line if you want! BETA! NEW 1.6-BETA-PRO!
Durability support for items! BETA! NEW 1.6-BETA-PRO!
Select slots for frames and tags! BETA! NEW 1.6-BETA-PRO!
Can't see the gif? Click here
Custom pattern in banners for tags icons! BETA! NEW 1.6-BETA-PRO!
ONLY TAGS ICON. OTHER ITEMS ARE NOT SUPPORTED.
ItemsAdder and CustomItems support! BETA! NEW 1.6-BETA-PRO!
ItemsAdder provided by a friend (Tested)
CustomItems couldn't be tested (According to the developer, it should work with current methods)
Dyeable tags! BETA! NEW 1.6-BETA-PRO!
Can't see the gif? Click here
Can't see the gif? Click here
Filter unlocked tags!
Can't see the gif? Click here
Custom model data support! (You need a resource pack)
Obfuscate the displayname and tag preview. (Toggleable in config)
Can't see the gif? Click here
Hide the tag icon when locked. (Toggleable in config)
(This is one global texture for all locked tags)
Installing the plugin in your server:
- Download the plugin from SpigotMC.org
- Copy the jar file into you plugins folder.
- Restart the server.
- Edit what you want in configuration files.
- Restart the server.
Permissions are configurable in configuration files.
/alonsotags - Open tags GUI
/alonsotags open <player> - Open tags GUI for player (Works on console too)
/alonsotags help - Show help menu
/alonsotags reload - Reloads messages and some checks (Restart recommended)
Follow this Tutorial to create new tags
Follow this Tutorial to create new colors
Follow this Tutorial to convert tag to dyeable tag
Follow this Tutorial to know how to use banner patterns
None yet. You can send me your reviews
This is a simple plugin, i don't think it requires more features.
However if you consider your suggestion should be added, let me know in discussion tab.
Let us know if your server is using it!
1) Why is this BETA? That means it has bugs?
Answer: No, plugin should not have bugs. I use BETA because I like the word, I guess.
2) I like your plugins. Can I suggest you cool ideas for new ones?
Answer: Sure, join my discord server and let me know. I'll evaluate the suggestion
and decide if I wanna code it or not. Making a suggestion doesn't mean it will be made.
3) Why is this plugin premium now?
Answer: Why not? AlonsoTags is still free, this is an improved version of it.
If you are really interested make sure your read Why premium?
4) Can you add vault support to make them purchasable?
Answer: Vault is already supported, however, the idea is that you promote
players activity using any other plugin to give tags as rewards OR sell them in your network
store for real money.
5) What do you mean by players activity?
Answer: There are plugins that allow server owners reward your players for certain actions.
Voting plugins, level systems, and more. You can simply define the command for the reward and make it
add the necessary permission to the player to be able to use the tag.
6) I don't know any plugin to do that. Any suggestion?
Answer: You can use my plugin called AlonsoLevels.
It allows you to add a level system across servers in your network. It also allows player
unlock rewards each certain levels (configurable) to be able to claim items, run commands, etc..
7) Will you add new features to the plugin?
Answer: I don't know. If there are really good suggestions that doesn't change
the essence of the plugin I might add them (Making a suggestion doesn't mean it will be added).
8) I love it! How can I support you?
Answer: You can support me by joining my discord and sharing my plugins with your friends.
You can also help me by requesting your favorite youtuber to review my plugins.
Donating is also an option, all donations will be appreciated.
9) Can i post this in mcbbs.net or similar?
10) Are you sure?
Answer: Yes, I'm sure. You are not allowed to post it.
11) Help me, it's not working in my server!
Answer: Before reviewing the resource. Make sure you have installed all dependencies.
It the error persists. Paste startup console log in https://sourceb.in/ and post it in discussion tab or join my server.
NBT API - This plugin works with NBT Tags.
NametagEdit - This plugin supports NametagEdit. (Optional)
Access the API package:
> Get available tags identifiers.
> Get available colors identifiers.
String getTag(String tagIdentifier)
> Get display tag associated to the give tag identifier.
boolean hasTag(Player player)
> Returns whether or not the player has a tag enabled or not. Returns false if player is null or offline.
boolean hasTag(Player player, String tagIdentifier)
> Returns whether or not the player has the given tag identifier enabled. Returns false if player is null, offline or identifier is not valid.
String getTag(Player player)
> Get player display tag. Returns null if player is null, offline or doesn't have any tag enabled.
String getTagIdentifier(Player player)
> Get player tag identifier. Returns null if player is null, offline or doesn't have any tag enabled.
String getColorIdentifier(Player player)
> Get player color identifier. Returns null if player is null, offline or doesn't have any tag enabled.
boolean clearTag(Player player)
> Clear player tag. Returns false if player is null, offline or doesn't have any tag enabled. Returns true if success.
boolean setTag(Player player, String tagIdentifier)
> Set player tag. Returns false if player is null, offline or tag identifier is not valid.
boolean setTag(Player player, String tagIdentifier, String colorIdentifier)
> Set player tag with defined color. Returns false if player is null, offline or tag/color identifier is not valid.
> When player selects a new tag. Fired also if player clears the current tag.
If you find any bugs, errors or want to request a feature.
Join my discord or use our issue tracker.
Review section is not place to report errors.
- Purchasable colors. No, that won't be added. Don't insist.
Did you save money using my plugins instead of buying others?
You like my job and want to support me?
Consider donating so I can keep coding more plugins like this.
Check our placeholders in our Github
By downloading this resource you agree all following terms and conditions:
- Purchases are final. You won't chargeback paid money, if you do, you'll be removed from buyers and banned in our discord server
- As purchases are final, if you are banned in SpigotMC, you will lose access to the resource. You won't be added to buyer list with other account as the license belongs to the original account. Do not insist.
- You are not permitted to redistribute the plugin in any form, including as a part of any software package.
- You are not permitted to decompile or modify the plugin in any form.
- You are not permitted to claim this resource as your own creation.