An interesting little hub map for the Minecraft server , which can be useful for you to create your own Minecraft server . This hub map is built in the style of the Middle Ages , and in the center of the hub there is just the same spawn point for your players. In each of the corners of the world you put portals on your modes (four portals are available), but you can still put them in the corners. Players choose a portal and the server will teleport them either to your other server with game modes, or to another map, it's up to you to decide.
The map was tested on versions: 1.12.2, 1.16.5, 1.18.2
Map coordinates: 0 80 0
How to install a map in minecraft:
How to install a minecraft map on a computer? (no server)
- Download the map
- Move the folder from the archive to the folder C:/Users/USER_NAME/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/saves
- Go into the game and select this map in the created worlds
How to install a map on a minecraft server
- Download the map.
- Move the folder with the map from the archive to the folder with your server.
- In server.properties of your server, replace level-name= world with the name of the downloaded map
- Save the file and restart the server.
How to install a scheme on a map
- Open the map where you want to install the scheme with MCedit
- And paste the diagram through it.