An interesting hub for the Minecraft server in terms of implementation, which is built in the fantasy style, and with a hint of the Middle Ages. The hub is a large open-type fortress, on one side of which, at the foot of the towers, there is a spawn for your players, and on the other side, a beautiful stone portal has been built that will teleport your players wherever you wish.
The map was tested on versions: 1.12.2, 1.16.5, 1.18.2
Map coordinates: 0 80 0
How to install a map in minecraft:
How to install a minecraft map on a computer? (no server)
- Download the map
- Move the folder from the archive to the folder C:/Users/USER_NAME/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/saves
- Go into the game and select this map in the created worlds
How to install a map on a minecraft server
- Download the map.
- Move the folder with the map from the archive to the folder with your server.
- In server.properties of your server, replace level-name= world with the name of the downloaded map
- Save the file and restart the server.
How to install a scheme on a map
- Open the map where you want to install the scheme with MCedit
- And paste the diagram through it.