Model Description:Mob models straight from the forest are sent to you.
Dependencies: Mythic Mobs , LibsDisguise, ProtocolLib , Minecraft Java 1.16+, ModelEngine
Mob specific behavior:
- Wolves are born in packs with their alpha and rest after a successful hunt. All of them can be tamed with a small piece of meat (from the resource pack) with different chances.
- The rarity of the received wolf pet gives them different skills and HP with attack power. Alpha is the strongest and the hardest to get.
- The bears will fight the wolves for food and eat them.
- You can tame a bear with a certain chance (if you failed, wait and try again), it can be used in mounted combat or as a combat pet.
- The bear has 3 skills that he will use if you bring him close to the target chosen with the medallion
- Deer periodically runs and jumps quickly (less if injured).
- The deer will fight for territory until one of them retreats.
- Squirrels climb vertical surfaces and trees and sit randomly, nibbling on nuts.
- Feral pigs are born with piglets and will be aggressive and attack intruders.
- Animation frames from 1-creature models can be used as statues for an item frame
- Wolf model (alpha, beta and gamma options) (modelengine)
- Forest deer models (deer, fallow deer and deer) (modelengine)
- Brown bear model (modelengine)
- Armored Bear Combat Mount
- Squirrel model (1 unit)
- Wild pig model (1 entity)
- Feral pig model (1 unit)
- Custom sounds using the sounds.json file
- Mythicmob Configs with animations and skills
- Item models