DamageIndicator plugin description:DamageIndicator is a plugin that provides a system for displaying damage dealt to enemies solely by packets, which means no real armor send objects will be created. DamageIndicator is also completely server-side. In other words, you don't need to install any mods to use it. High performance packaging and flexible configuration make DamageIndicator extremely suitable for large PvP or Survival servers.
DamageIndicator plugin features:
- Easily customizable
- Change the damage indicator offset, speed and duration
- Edit all indicator colors to your liking
- Each damage range can be in a different color group.
- The color of each character in the color group can be customized
- Support for bold, italic and rainbow mode
- A global switch for healing indicators in addition to damage indicators.
- No setup required
- The default offset and color values have been extensively tested on large servers.
- Comes with 10 unique color groups for all indicators to provide more variety
- Just drag and drop the plugin into your plugin folders to start using it.
- Great compatibility
- Supports all versions of Minecraft from 1.8 to 1.17.x
- Incompatible versions will use invisible armor stands instead of a plugin hack.
- Per-player and per-world switching support
- Allow players to disable client-side indicator packs with the command
- Useful for keeping FPS at initial settings and for experienced PvP players who don't need indicators.
- Admins can completely disable indicators in certain worlds
- Useful for non-PvP worlds or fast paced game modes like NoHitDelay.
- High performance
- DamageIndicator was created with performance in mind
- No performance issues on servers with up to 100+ players
- Ideal for large PvP or Survival servers
- 100% batch
- DamageIndicator uses pure packets to send indicators to players.
- Significantly improves performance by not actually spawning armor rack objects.
- There will be no floating armor stands left in the world if your server goes down
DamageIndicator plugin commands:/damageindicator help - Help command to show all possible arguments
/damageindicator toggle <on/off> - Toggle damage indicators on the client side
/damageindicator reload - Reload the plugin's config.yml and messages.yml files.
DamageIndicator plugin permissions:damageindicator.command.help - The right to use the /damageindicator help
command damageindicator.command.toggle - The right to use the /damageindicator toggle
command damageindicator.command.reload - The right to use the /damageindicator reload command
Screenshots of the DamageIndicator plugin:
How to install the DamageIndicator plugin?
- Download the plugin.
- Take the downloaded file and transfer it to the plugins folder of your server.
- Restart the server.