HMCCosmetics is an important project of ours, and we enjoy working on it (it's actually used by our server, HibiscusMC!). Going forward, it will mostly get version updates and bug fixes. If you want a more active project that is getting new features, please check out MCCosmetics. It's a free and open-source cosmetics plugin being maintained by MythicCraft:
• /cosmetics (hmccosmetics.cmd.default) - Opens Cosmetics GUI
• /cosmetics add <username> <cosmetic_id> - Adds cosmetic to a player
• /cosmetics remove <username> <backpack/hat>
• /cosmetics reload (hmccosmetics.cmd.reload) - Reloads plugin configuration files
• /cosmetics help (hmccosmetics.cmd.help) - Sends help message.
• / cosmetics dye <cosmetic type> <hex> (
hmccosmetics.cmd.dye) - dyes a cosmetic item
• / cosmetics wardrobe <player> (hmccosmetics.cmd.wardrobe) - opens the wardrobe
Because of how our plugin works, there are some limitations. Please read this before purchasing our plugin.
Report Bugs: https://github.com/HibiscusMC/HMCCosmetics/issues