I can’t say for sure, maybe someone will need this kind of arena for the BedWars mini-game. It is, let's say, an amateur, But it seems like it was built in the Greek style. This is not a sky map, and the map has land on which players can walk between so-called islands. But it doesn't matter, you can use this map not as an arena, but as a lobby for a server with a BedWars mini-game
How to install a map in minecraft:
How to install a minecraft map on a computer? (no server)
- Download the map
- Move the folder from the archive to the folder C:/Users/USER_NAME/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/saves
- Go into the game and select this map in the created worlds
How to install a map on a minecraft server
- Download the map.
- Move the folder with the map from the archive to the folder with your server.
- In server.properties of your server, replace level-name= world with the name of the downloaded map
- Save the file and restart the server.
How to install a scheme on a map
- Open the map where you want to install the scheme with MCedit
- And paste the diagram through it.