PLEASE FULLY READ THE RESOURCE OVERVIEW BEFORE PURCHASING THE PLUGIN. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, OPEN A SUPPORT TICKET IN OUR DISCORD OR SEND ME A PM ON SPIGOT. PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE THE PLUGIN WITHOUT HAVING FULLY READ THE PLUGIN PAGE.
By purchasing Vulcan, you agree that you have read the resource overview in full, have acknowledged and accepted the terms and conditions of use, and have taken notice of all disclaimers, compatibilities, and incompatibilities mentioned.
Vulcan is an advanced cheat detection system that operates at the packet level with version support for 1.7 all the way to 1.19.
By default, Vulcan acts silently and does not 'prevent' the player from cheating, but simply observes their actions and flags for things out of the vanilla boundaries (through the configuration certain checks are able to be turned to 'setback' to actively prevent players from cheating)
We have the best support of any plugin on this website, as our thousands of customers will tell you. Tickets are responded to in minutes (mostly instantly) as long as a staff member is awake. We have staff members in all time zones, ensuring that there is always someone who can help you. False positives and bypasses are fixed within minutes and updates are put out as soon as possible when issues are found. No more waiting months for an update and days for a response from a support team.
Vulcan has the most extensive configuration file and API of any anti-cheat on this website, and others. Practically every part of Vulcan is configurable, so you can set it up exactly how you want. Our full configuration file can be viewed here.
No need to spend money on a fancy configuration or an additional addon, Vulcan simply works as-is - just drag and drop.
Client Brand Alerts:
When a player joins the server, they send special messages through plugin channels with the 'brand' of their client.
Full Alert Customization:
Vulcan allows you to fully customize its alert messages. By default, all sorts of useful information are displayed to staff, such as the player's ping, the server's TPS, the player's client version, a description of the check, and all of the details associated with the flag, with even more placeholders available to you. You are also able to color code your alerts based on how many violations the player has set off!
Advanced Violation and Punishment Logs:
Vulcan's advanced logging system keeps track of all violations and punishments on your server in an easy-to-understand way, while also providing you with plenty of useful information.
Spoiler: Violation Logging
Spoiler: Punishment Logging
Amazing In-Game GUI
Vulcan's amazing in-game GUI allows you to edit any check setting on the fly, even punishment commands.
Spoiler: Checks GUI
Vulcan's Judgment Day feature allows you to ban players in waves!
Almost all of Vulcan is run on a separate thread, ensuring that your server's performance is kept at its peak.
The following screenshot is from a 1.16.4 server with 180 players. Vulcan is seen using only 3.47% of the tick, which is not even .02% of a tick per player.
Almost every aspect of Vulcan is configurable, down to the sensitivity and values around each check.
Spoiler: Example Check Configuration
Vulcan has built-in compatibility to send its alerts and punishments to a configurable discord channel!
Vulcan is compatible with any server version between 1.7 and 1.19. We only guarantee full functionality on the following Spigots/forks: Spigot, PaperSpigot, Tuinity, and Purpur. This is not to say that Vulcan will not work on anything except these Spigots, however, they are the only ones in which functionality is 100% guaranteed without any issues.
Known Incompatible Spigots:
- SpigotX (and all of its forks)
If you are unsure as to whether or not Vulcan will work on your particular Spigot, please try using Medusa first as both plugins use the same API for listening to packets: Medusa's Plugin Page
Due to how Vulcan injects into the player's pipeline, some plugins may also cause issues and may not allow for Vulcan to properly inject and listen to the packets sent and received by the player.
May Result in Incompatibilities:
- FastLogin (in some cases)
- Denizen (breaks channeling for some unknown reason)
- Butterfly/Drag Clicking, as well as any other irregular form of clicking or mouse modification. (This includes binding the swing or place keys to anything that is not a left or right-click. We have absolutely no way to distinguish someone who is auto-clicking 35 clicks per second or someone who has bound their attack key to the space bar. Either tell your players not to do this, or disable the auto-clicker checks)
- Non-vanilla movement mechanics
- Client-sided blocks
- Clumsy/any other irregular packet modification
- Attribute modifiers (in versions under 1.13)
- Potion effect/amplifiers/enchantments out of the vanilla limits
- Any non-vanilla client (especially Lunar Client/BlazingPack)
Spoiler: Non-Vanilla Clients
GeyserMC - Vulcan automatically hooks into Floodgate and identifies Bedrock players and does not flag them (BEDROCK PLAYERS ARE TOTALLY IGNORED). GEYSER SUPPORT/EXEMPTION REQUIRES FLOODGATE-BUKKIT OR ELSE WE HAVE NO WAY OF RESOLVING WHETHER OR NOT A PLAYER IS CONNECTED THROUGH GEYSER. IF YOU ARE ON BUNGEE, YOU NEED TO DO THIS IN ORDER FOR GEYSER SUPPORT TO WORK: https://github.com/GeyserMC/Geyser/wiki/Floodgate
For any questions about any incompatibilities or incompatibilities, please PM me on Spigot or join our Discord.
As with every anti-cheat, there is always the possibility for false positives and bypasses, and Vulcan is no exception. If you experience either of these, please open a ticket with us in our Discord to address your concerns. With that being said, before purchasing Vulcan, please understand Vulcan's purpose. It is designed to detect blatant cheaters who use common and publicly available hacked clients. If you are looking for an anti-cheat that flags people using Vape's Aim Assist, 3.01 reach, 1% speed modification, and .0001 hitbox expansion, then you are in the wrong place. We like to be as transparent as possible with our users, so here is a list of disclaimers and things that we ask you to acknowledge and keep in mind before purchasing Vulcan.
Spoiler: Some things that Vulcan does NOT detect/have checks for
- Phase (We do not have a dedicated Phase check, but many phase cheats will flag other movement-related checks. This also includes VClip)
- Vanilla NoSlow/Eating while Running (Server/Client desync, easily able to be false flagged)
- Right click autoclickers
- Sprinting while Sneaking (Vanilla) Packet based sneaks are detected)
- InventoryWalk (Desync, protocol limitations on higher versions)
- Geyser players are completely ignored
- X-Ray (This is a client sided cheat, you cannot detect this on the server-side. Use PaperSpigot's built-in anti-xray)
- Blink (Literally simulates a laggy player dropping connection, not detectable without banning anyone who lags, please see )
The following is a full list of Vulcan's checks.
- Aim: A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T
- Auto Block: A, B, C
- Auto Clicker: A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T
- Criticals: A, B
- Hitbox: A, B
- Kill Aura: A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I
- Reach: A, B (~3.15 Reach)
- Velocity: A, B, C (~99% Vertical, ~70% Horizontal)
- Boat Fly: A, B
- EntitySpeed: A
- Elytra: A
- Fast Climb: A
- Flight: A, B, C, D, E
- Jesus: A, B, C, D, E
- Jump: A, B
- Motion: A, B, C, D, E, F, G
- No Slow: A, B, C
- Speed: A, B, C, D
- Sprint: A, B, C, D
- Step: A, B, C
- Strafe: A, B
- Wall Climb: A
- Bad Packets: A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y
- Baritone: A, B
- Crash: A, B, C
- Fast Break: A
- Fast Place: A
- Fast Use: A
- Ground Spoof: A, B, C
- Hacked Client: A
- Improbable: A, B, C, D
- Invalid: A, B, C, D, E, F
- Inventory: A, B
- Ping Spoof: A, B, C
- Scaffold: A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L
- Timer: A, B
- Tower: A
Place into your plugins folder.
Restart the server.
Vulcan is not compatible with /reload or PlugMan (/plugman reload | /plugman load) - these will cause errors. Please restart the server, or use the /vulcan reload command.
Any check marked with a * in game is EXPERIMENTAL, meaning you SHOULD NOT PUNISH FOR THEM. They are not yet fully stable and still in development
Every server is different, and some may require different configurations. Vulcan is made in a way that allows you to modify the sensitivity and values for almost every single check - please make use of this for your server.
For example, if you're running a KitPvP server, you can probably disable the Fast Break and Baritone checks, as they aren't necessary at all in that game mode. Gamemodes that run for a shorter duration of time such as SkyWars or Bedwars may benefit from lowering the max-violations for some checks in order to punish players more quickly.
Vulcan has a large array of commands that make identifying and removing cheaters from your server easier.
/alerts | vulcan.alerts | Toggles on and off Vulcan's alerts.
/verbose | vulcan.verbose | Toggles on and off Vulcan's verbose messages.
/jday add (player) | vulcan.jday | Adds a player to Judgement Day.
/jday execute | vulcan.jday | Executes Judgement Day.
/logs (player) (page) | vulcan.logs | Read a player's logs from the violations file.
/punishlogs (player) | vulcan.punishlogs | Check a player's punishment from the punishments.txt file
/vulcan help | vulcan.help | Shows Vulcan's help command.
/vulcan menu - /vulcan gui | vulcan.menu - vulcan.gui | Open Vulcan's GUI.
/vulcan reload | vulcan.reload | Reloads Vulcan's configuration file.
/vulcan disablecheck (checkname) | vulcan.disablecheck | Disable a check from running
/vulcan freeze (player) | vulcan.freeze | Freeze a player, making them unallowed to move.
/vulcan ban (player) | vulcan.ban | Bans a player through Vulcan.
/vulcan violations (player) | vulcan.violations | See all violations flagged by a player.
/vulcan cps (player) | vulcan.cps | Display a player's CPS.
/vulcan knockback (player) - /vulcan kb (player) | vulcan.knockback - vulcan.kb (player) | Test a player for anti-knockback
/vulcan checks | vulcan.checks | Display all of Vulcan's checks
/vulcan reset | vulcan.reset | Reset violations of all online players.
/vulcan clickalert (player) | vulcan.clickalert | Custom lists of commands to be executed when clicking an alert message
/vulcan top | vulcan.top | Shows list of users with the highest violations
vulcan.bypass.(checkname) - bypasses the specific check
vulcan.bypass.* - bypass all checks
/vulcan connection (player) | vulcan.connection | Shows connection information related to a player.
/vulcan profile (player) | vulcan.profile | Show's a players Vulcan profile, including sensitivity, and other useful information.
%vulcan_client_brand% - Display the user's client brand
%vulcan_total_violations% - Display the user's total violations
%vulcan_combat_violations% - Display the user's combat violations
%vulcan_movement_violations% - Display the user's movement violations
%vulcan_player_violations% - Display the user's player violations
%vulcan_total_punishments% - Display the total punishments executed by Vulcan
By purchasing this plugin, you agree to the following:
- You have read the plugin page in its entirety.
- You are not allowed to redistribute this plugin in any way shape or form.
- You are not allowed to decompile or attempt to reverse engineer the plugin in any way shape or form.
- We are not responsible for any issues caused by external plugins.
- We can terminate your license at any point for any reason we deem fit. (Note: Licenses cannot be 'terminated' without a refund issued through PayPal. This clause is here simply as means to protect ourselves in unruly circumstances)
- Refunds will vary on a case-by-case basis; buyers may be only eligible for a partial refund depending on the situation. You are not eligible for a refund if 7 days have passed since you purchased the plugin, given that this a digital product and you would still be possession of our software for free. Refunds will not be given for any reason/disclaimer that is clearly listed on the plugin page. Refunds will not be given for any reason that has nothing to do with this resource (i.e. shutting down your server).
~ If you are to be given a refund, you agree to delete your review/not review the product
~ Transferring ownership of the plugin from one account to another is not allowed.
~ You are responsible for your copy of Vulcan. If your copy of Vulcan is found to be redistributed under your ID, you will still be held responsible.
~ Please acknowledge that Vulcan should be the first line of defense on your server. Although Vulcan may detect the vast majority of cheats, it will not detect everything, and staff members should always be present to ensure everything is running smoothly.
~ You will not use, or facilitate the use of Vulcan to develop bypasses or exploits.
~ Any malicious use of the plugin or displaying any of its interfaces without written consent is strictly forbidden and will result in termination.
~ You acknowledge all of the disclaimers above
Copyright 2021 Frap Development ©
Love Vulcan? Show support in the review section