NOTE: Triton is not an automatic/machine translator. All messages must be configured manually in the desired language.
Since v2.0.0, all plugins should be able to be translated, even if they don't have configurable messages. Please take a look at the limitations section below.
- Translate any chat message, action bar, title/subtitle, inventory titles, holograms, NPC names, kick/ban messages, tab header/footers, custom tabs, item names/lores, signs, bossbars¹ and books.
- BungeeCord support
- Partial Velocity support (check docs)
- Unlimited languages
- API for developers
- Language GUI selector with flags
- Edit your messages online with TWIN (Triton Web INterface)
- Reload your config in-game without restarting your server
- Change how the placeholder looks depending on the type of message (chat, scoreboard, item, etc)
- Change another player's language using commands (online and offline)
- Run commands when a player changes their language
- Dynamic values in translated messages and signs
- Supports all stable Spigot versions since Spigot 1.8.8
- Full MySQL support
- Automatic generator tool to help bulk translate plugins
- Doesn't allow players to type placeholders in the chat
- Translate your terminal (console output) to the main language
- Configurable internal messages