Model description [Toro] Ezekiel:
Ezekiel is a VERY difficult boss that is very difficult to fight against due to her difficult combos.
What are the features in [Toro] Ezekiel?
- - AI combo system with complex combo tree
- - Parry system to repel attacks
- - System of guard penetration and execution, changing the traditional way of killing mobs.
Video review of the model [Toro] Ezekiel:
(Go to [00:58] to find out that I'm constantly parrying successfully. Yeah~~)
Details of the combat feature in the [Toro] Ezekiel model:
- - Ezekiel will perform complex, fluid, "soulful" combos by freely executing his 16 moves (but there is a combo tree).
- - Every move can be parried in vanilla gameplay.
- - The timing of your attack allows you to parry most of the movements of the sword, and you can dodge the harmless tail and scythe attacks by crouching / jumping.
- - Ezekiel will parry, slow/fast attacks and kick you to mess up your parry/dodge patterns.
- - The system of guard penetration and execution changes the traditional way of killing mobs (you need to parry enough to break Ezekiel's stance and perform the execution strike).
- Aggression in combos and high frequency of attacks give players little time to react - players must spend time learning her combos or they will be punished.
- (And.... learn to parry)
Pack [Toro] Ezekiel includes:
- - Ezekiel model with 32 high quality animations
- - MythicMobs configuration files
- - Church Battle Arena Schematic File
- - Ezekiel combo tree for reference