Description of The Icebreaker – Boss Pack models:
After a year in the caves waiting for the first snowflakes... The icebreaker is finally back this winter... ready to haunt us all...
Video review of The Icebreaker models – Boss Pack:
The Icebreaker – Boss Pack includes:
- 8 animations
- 7 different attacks (Melee Attack, Ice Bombs, Peak Shockwave, Winter Breath, Impressive Roar, Summon, Last Move)
- Several sounds created from Minecraft Vanilla with pitch editing (environment, attacks)
Ice-Chibi (small ice golems):
- 4 animations
- melee attack
- spawn, hit and depower animations + sounds (requires 1.17 to edit amethyst sounds).
- Some types deal damage on spawn
- Freezes the player (no jump, no movement)
- rotating animation
- explodes on impact with the ground
Screenshots of The Icebreaker – Boss Pack models:
Additional information for The Icebreaker - Boss Pack:
- This pack requires ModelEngine and MythicMobs.
- Tested with MythicMobs 4.13 as well as 5.0.0, ModelEngine r2.2.0 and spigot 1.17 (required for sounds).
- Versions of spigot may affect sound effects if they are not implemented in the version of the game you are playing.
Installing The Icebreaker – Boss Pack Models:
A. Prepare Mythicmobs
- Take the "Packs" folder and place it inside the MythicMobs folder, merging it with the previous "Packs" folder if it already exists.
B. Prepare models
- Take the .bbmodel file you just downloaded and place it in the Blueprint folder of the ModelEngine.
- Reload the ModelEngine with the /meg reload command
- Get the updated texture pack in the texturepack ModelEngine folder .
- Apply the resource pack to your client.
- Enter the server and spawn the mythicmob "Nocsy_Icebreaker", then the mythicmobs "Nocsy_Icebreaker_minion", "Nocsy_Icebreaker_ice", "Nocsy_Icebreaker_snowball".
- Models must be shown correctly.
- Be sure to try the mobs and have fun with them to test your skills!