Native Minecraft Version:1.18Tested Minecraft Versions:
Welcome to MMOBars
| Issue Tracker
Download Required Resource Pack
MMOBars is a spigot plugin that allows players to have more customization when working with the minecraft graphical user interface. The plugin works through displaying custom font characters in the player's action bar.
Familiar Default Setup
MMOBars comes preloaded with bars that accurately mirror the default vanilla functions.
You can determine the function, width, colors, text, style, and icon for the bars.
- MythicLib is required for the plugin to function.
- 1.16+ Spigot is required. This is because of hex colors and custom fonts being used so prevalently. This will not be lowered ever.
- You will need to use this resource pack to display the assets. You can either use the pack alone or merge it with your current one.
MMOBars does not depend on any external plugins, but is made with integration in mind. The following dependencies are not required but significantly improve the experience and customizability.
- PlaceholderAPI - Allows for custom functions to be created to support nearly any other plugin.
- ProtocolLib - Allows for action bar packets to be rerouted in order to not disrupt the mmobars.
You can determine how long a bar will be by setting the width parameter. The minimum width a bar can be is 3 and the maximum is 1000. You can also determine the function that bar will follow here.
You can display text in multiple places on the bar. For text formatting follow the MiniMessage format
. Display text supports placeholders from PlaceholderAPI
and the built in placeholders from the function.
The built in placeholders are:
Functions determine the progress of your bars. You can use the built in functions
or create your own using PlaceholderAPI. Placeholder support allows for functionality with nearly every plugin.
Layouts determine where the bars are positioned on the screen. You can define the space between the bars and the exact pixel height you want. NOTE: Due to resource pack limitations, you will only be allowed to place the bars on or below where the default action bar is positioned. This should be plenty of space though.
Dynamic Bar Colors
Bar colors can be changed depending on how full the bar is. Below is an example config for a module that supports this.
100: # Displayed when bar is 50% - 100% Full
50: # Displayed when bar is 25% - 50% Full
25: # Displayed when bar is 0% - 25% Full
Icon made by Freepik