Map Description:An interesting hub for a minecraft server that is built in the style of a lost castle in the wasteland of hell, which whispers, you don’t belong here. The hub is larger and will accommodate a large number of players, and the hub layout itself consists of more than four million blocks.
The map is not generated further. She's stuck in an empty world.
If you want it to be generated further, the scheme must be inserted into your world.
Also, you need to set up the world before installing the scheme, since the world uses lava, wool and wood together. When the scheme is installed in the world, a real hell begins, which burns out many buildings with lava.
There is a special command that turns off the fire in the world:
/gamerule doFireTick false
In the world that is uploaded to the site, this command has already been entered, that is, you no longer need to enter it. This is only needed to adjust the world to the scheme.
How to install a map in minecraft:
How to install a minecraft map on a computer? (no server)
- Download the map
- Move the folder from the archive to the folder C:/Users/USER_NAME/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/saves
- Go into the game and select this map in the created worlds
How to install a map on a minecraft server
- Download the map.
- Move the folder with the map from the archive to the folder with your server.
- In server.properties of your server, replace level-name= world with the name of the downloaded map
- Save the file and restart the server.
How to install a scheme on a Minecraft server
- Your server must have the WorldEdit plugin installed
- Move the file from the archive with the .schematic extension from the archive to the folder Your Server/plugins/WorldEdit/schematics
- Log in to your server and enter the commands //schematic loadSchemaFileName
- Choose the place where you will spawn
- Type the command //paste