dtlTraders was created to easily setup admin shops for your server.
Make and manage your shops with a GUI. Seriously, no hassle with configs and commands
Do you like dtlTraders? Let other people know by a review!
Join discord to get involved in future updates or get/give help from/to other server owners.
For 1.8 -1.16.5 use version 6.4.1
For 1.17+ use latest version
- Easy way to setup and manage shops using a GUI
- Make/edit your shops just by drag and drop
- 3 types of shops: 'Sell', 'Buy' and 'Trade'
- 2 types of item content: 'static' and 'trade'
- 1 powerful trader type: "trader" (/trait trader) bind the dtlTraders shops with citizens(2) NPC's
- Support of vanilla and custom NBT/DataTags
- NBT/DataTags makes custom item from 3rd party plugins possible
- Advanced users can customize there own items using the configs.
- Allows stack trades
- ANY economy plugin support
- Compatible with spigot/bukkit 1.8 - 1.15.x
- Change descriptions and names of your items
- Add trading limitation ono items like "limits"
- Customize your shops with "default shop" and "toggle shops"
- Adjust shop interaction with "custom input amount" and "stack shift"
- Make your rank based shops with custom "permissions"
- More navigation buttons and GUI modules with a aim to "One GUI"
- Control the text you see on items with "custom display text"
- Toggle "Item drop" allowing items to be dropped when inventory is full on buy/sell/trade
- Toggle "Sell all items" that allows to sell the remaining items
- "Broadcast message" allows you to customize or toggle the public messages on buy/sell or trade
- Change page names included
- Improved "One GUI" with Categorized Settings, Live view of Changes and a smoother, fancier look <3
- Even better handling of shop functionalities
If you don't want to spend money
Features of dtlTradersPlus:
- Make your shop bigger by adding more pages
- Set a command to open the shops without need to interact with a NPC
- Bring the shop function to a next level, set commands on items you sell
- 2 types of commands on items function: 'Buy and Run' and 'Buy and Keep (run it later)'
- And you can do all of it just using a GUI
- New method for commands on items: "Run as OP"
- And it could not be easier with "mirror shop" just copy between shop types and other shops
- Get real shop experience with the "discount" function
- All the features of dtlTraders (non premium version)
- Logging shops into text files
- Allowing command execution on tradable items
- Cloning shops to save time
- Set per "Item" permission (custom permission feature)
- Set per "Page" permission (custom permission feature)
Buying the premium version, helps US continue working on future updates for both versions dtlTraders and dtlTradersPlus.
- Download dtlTraders(Plus).jar and place it into your plugins folder. Since the recreation version "5.0.0" you need to delete the dtltraders folder! (shops created with older versions are automatic converted!)
- Download Citizens (Citizens2) and place that into your plugins folder as well.
- You also need Vault
- You also need an economy plugin
(currently supported: BeastTokens, OptEco, GemsEconomy and any Vault supported economy plugins)
- Start your server.
- Installation is done.
Note: If you want to convert again , check the Documentation and go to the section converter for more.
↝ Simple guide:
For each step just use the ONE GUI command /dtltraders trait and select the thing you want to accomplish.
- First you need to add trait traders to a NPC
- Then you create a shop
- Manage the shop and customize it your way by drag/drop items, set prices, set limits, set names and much more.
- After finish, right click on the NPC and choose the shop you want to hook into.
- You are done