Description of the ServerSelectorX Premium plugin:Modern server selection plugin with advanced features
ServerSelectorX Premium Plugin Features:
- Create one or more menus with your own layout.
- Items can have custom actions (see below).
- Items can change depending on the status of the server or any other parameter (for example, when the server is online, offline, or whitelisted).
- With great flexibility, you can create many types of menus, such as a server selection menu, a lobby selection menu, or a profile menu.
- You can create nested menus/submenus for large servers.
- Create one or more items
- Each item can have custom actions (see below). For example, open the menu, switch the effect, send the player to the server.
- Create one or more custom commands
- Each command can have custom actions (see below).
- Examples: teleport a player to a server, teleport a player to a random server, toggle an effect, open a menu, play a sound, teleport to the world, hide other players, send a message.
- You can set up actions when clicking on items, executing commands, clicking on items in the menu, or when joining.
Full list: https://github.com/ServerSelectorX/ServerSelectorX/wiki/Actions-v2
- The plugin can receive files from other servers. So you only need to set it up on one server, even if you want the menu to be on all servers.
- Configuration sync is flexible, you can choose which files or directories you want to sync.
Open source, extensibility, freedom!No DRM, no obfuscation, no bullshit. The plugin is licensed under the GPL and the source code is available on GitHub.
Does not access third-party servers, works without an Internet connection.
- Web API for getting server status and locations
- Java API for getting server status and placeholders
- Java Addon API for SSX-Connector
- Java API for adding custom actions
Supports PlaceholderAPI in menu and all SSX placeholders are available as PlaceholderAPI placeholders .
PermissionsSet permissions to execute commands, click items, or change menu icons based on permissions.
Minecraft Versions1.7.10, 1.8.8, 1.9.x, 1.10.x, 1.11.x, 1.12.2, 1.13.2, 1.14.x, 1.15.x, 1.16.x, 1.17
Minor versions not listed here are NOT supported! For example, 1.8.0 or 1.12.1 are not supported.
- Java 8 for Minecraft 1.7.10-1.12.2
- Java 11+ for Minecraft 1.13.2-1.16.5
- Java Java 16 for Minecraft 1.17
- Sponge 1.12 (connector plugin only)
- Other standard Spigot forks also probably work. Mods that allow you to run bukkit plugins on forge servers probably won't work.
- ServerSelectorX uses a connector plugin that allows servers to pass data to each other. This way you can show very detailed information about the server.
- All this information is also available as PlaceholderAPI so you can use it in other plugins.
Screenshots of the ServerSelectorX Premium plugin:
How to install the ServerSelectorX Premium plugin?
For vanilla corers (Spigot/Paper...)Install the plugin jar file on the hub server(s):
For 1.13.2+ - ServerSelectorX-Premium-2.1.8.jar - Requires Java 11+
For 1.7.10-1.12.2 - ServerSelectorX-Premium-2.1.8 -legacy.jar - Requires Java 8+
SSX-Connector is designed to send server data to the hub server, so the menu can display detailed information about the server. Install it on all servers: https://github.com/ServerSelectorX/ServerSelectorX/wiki/Installing-SSX-Connector
One SSX Connector jar works with all versions from 1.7.10.
spongeExperimental plug-in for the Sponge core, also available separately for download
Forge and fabric are not currently supported