Description of PlayerRadios plugin:
Do you want your players to be able to listen to radio stations while playing on your server? With PlayerRadios, it's as easy as shelling pears. With PlayerRadios you can easily create radio stations for your players. It always allows players to create their own stations with their own playlists.
To control the station, you can use the commands shown above or just type /pr station <Station ID> to get to the user friendly GUI.
PlayerRadios Plugin Features:
- - NBS support - You can import NBS files by dragging them into the /plugins/PlayerRadios/nbs-files/ folder . (Note: NBS files will be automatically converted to SNG and stored in the "/songs/" folder. They will be deleted!)
- — Easy-to-use graphical interfaces — User -friendly graphical interfaces to simplify station setup
- - Game Stations - Allow players to create their own radio stations.
- - bStats - This plugin uses bStats to collect statistics anonymously.
- - Custom file format - PlayerRadios uses its own file format, which is about 1/3 the size compared to NBS.
- - Default station - Set the default station to play automatically when connected to the server.
- - Multilanguage - This plugin currently supports the following languages by default:
English, German, Russian and Simplified Chinese.
- - Send songs - players can send / upload songs to the song list on the server
- - PlaceholderAPI - Valid placeholders:
PlayerRadios plugin commands:
/pr - Opens the GUI of the PlayerRadios station.
/pr playlist - Shows the playlist of the radio station you are currently listening to.
/pr export <Song ID/all> <format (sng/rsng/nbs/sng-archive)/settings> - Export song / all songs to the specified format / Export song settings.
(Note: NBS files will not look like original files due to the way the songs are stored. For more information about this format, read my SNG documentation)
/pr help [topic] - shows help (on topic)
/pr <reload/rl > - reloads PlayerRadios
/pr version - shows the current PlayerRadios version and checks for updates (if enabled)
/pr bugreport - Creates a paste with additional information about your PlayerRadios settings (config file and stations) to make bug reporting (and fixing) easier.
If "general-settings.enable-user-station" is set to true or if the player has "playerradios.create-when-disabled" permission:
/pr search <song-name> - searches for a song
/pr station create <name> - Create station
/pr station list - a list of all your stations.
/pr station playlist <Station ID> - Displays the playlist of the radio station.
/pr station playlist add <Station ID> <Song ID> - Adds the specified song to the station's playlist.
/pr station playlist remove <Station ID> <Index> - removes the song at the specified index from the station playlist.
/pr station set name <Station ID> <Name> - Changes the name of the station.
/pr station set loop <station ID> <true / false> - enables / disables looping of the station playlist.
/pr station <start / stop> <Station ID> - starts / stops the station.
/pr station skip <station ID> - skips the track that is currently playing on the station.
/pr station delete <station ID> - Deletes a station.
/pr submit <link> - submits / uploads a song to the list of songs on the server.
/pr force station <Player> <Station ID / none> - Changes the station the player is listening to/stops playback
/pr force volume <Player> <Volume> - Changes the player's volume
Rights of the PlayerRadios plugin:
playerradios.notify-update - Players with this permission will be notified when an update is available.
playerradios.create-when-disabled - Players with this permission can create stations if "enable-user-station" is set to false.
playerradios.edit-other - Players with this permission can edit other players' stations.
playerradios.export - Command permission /pr export
playerradios.export.all - Command permission /pr export all
playerradios.reload - Command permission /pr reload
playerradios.submit - Command permission /pr submit if "submit.needs- permission" enabled
playerradios.submit-when-disabled - Permission to /pr submit command if "submit.enable" is disabled
playerradios.color - Allows the player to use colored station names (using '&')
playerradios.allow-bugreport - Permission to /pr bugreport command
playerradios.rename-when-disabled - allows the player to rename their station when "allow-station-name-edit" is disabled.
playerradios.force - Permission to the /pr force command.
How to install PlayerRadios plugin?
- Download the archive.
- transfer the files from the archive to the plugins folder of your server.
- Restart the server.