Mob Farm Manager plugin description:Limit the total number of objects in chunks or from huge producer farms to prevent unnecessary load on the server. It can limit the number of objects in each block to a set limit. For example, by default, there can be only 20 pigs and 100 animals (pigs, cows, horses, rabbits, chickens) in one serving. Set your own limits and avoid delays due to unnecessary chopper mobs on huge animal farms.
Mob Farm Manager Plugin Features:
- Supports all entities
- You can limit the number of wolves following the player at the same time.
- Print a list of fragments with most entities in them for easy management
- Ability to limit the amount of armor racks in a piece (they are an object)
- Ability to limit the number of element frames in a chunk (they are an entity)
- Ability to restrict placed blocks such as hopper, piston, sticky piston or observer in each block
- Ability to ignore armor bases with items in them
- Ability to ignore element borders with an element in them
- Ability to ignore tamed animals
- Ability to ignore named animals
- Ability to ignore baby animals
- Ability to ignore pigs with saddles
- Ability to ignore the world
- Ability to automatically clear the world
- Ability to remove only when creatures appear
- Ability to select spawn events to check
- Ability to create groups of entities
- Ability to manually clear chunks around all online players with output of how many objects were removed around which player
- Possibility to limit the creation of monsters (wither, snowman, irongolem) depending on the rights of the players.
Mob Farm Manager plugin commands:/mfm clean (Radius in chunks) - Cleans objects around all players.
/mfm list (Radius in chunks) - displays a list of the first 20 blocks with the most entities in them.
/mfm chunks - prints the first 20 chunks with the most active loaders in them.
/mfm reload - reloads the configuration file.
Mob Farm Manager plugin permissions:mfm.command.clean - Gives access to a clean command
mfm.command.reload - Gives access to a clean command
mfm.command.list - Gives access to a list
command mfm.command.chunks - Gives access to a chunks
command mfm.build.wither - Grants access to create wither.
mfm.build.irongolem - Provides access to building an irongolem.
mfm.build.snowman - Provides access to build a snowman.
mfm.bypasslimit.armorstand - Provides access to bypass armor stand restrictions.
mfm.bypasslimit.itemframe - Provides access to bypass item frame limits
mfm.bypasslimit.[type] - Provides access to bypass a specific blocking restriction. It can be one of 4 values: hopper, piston, sticky_piston, observer.
mfm.cleaninform - Allows you to see feedback messages about automatic cleanup
How to install the Mob Farm Manager plugin?The plugin requires CMILib to work.
- Download the plugin.
- Take the downloaded file and transfer it to the plugins folder of your server.
- Restart the server.