Description of the Farm Limiter plugin:Farm Limiter prevents players from creating anomalous mob farms by limiting groups of close creatures of the same type. This is a common problem on survival servers. The Farm Limiter is able to limit many types of mob farms, such as:
Friendly mob farms with hundreds of creatures placed in a very narrow space.
One block wide automatic chicken farms that generate a lot of lag.
Mob grinders with spawners that spawn dozens of monsters when players aren't collecting them.
Farm Limiter plugin features:
- The plugin will periodically look for farms of mobs that are too large for the rules, and remove those that exceed them.
- The plugin will prioritize entities with certain characteristics (tamed, named, saddled, etc.).
- Option to completely ignore tamed or named entities.
- Customizable rules, check interval and broadcast message.
- You can disable all rules and use the plugin manually, periodically using "/farms search" to get a list of the largest groups of entities, and eventually remove them.
View from aboveHere is how Farm Limiter "sees" entity groups, each color represents a different type (top view):
Farm Limiter plugin commands:/farm - Lists existing commands.
/farm reload - Reload the plugin.
/farm check - Instantly starts a periodic task to check farms of mobs and removes the excess number of entities. Tells the worker the number of deleted entities (even if the message is not broadcast).
/farm entities [world = current] [minTypeAmount = 10] - Enumerates the number of entities by type (including non-living ones) in the given world.
This command does not list the groups of nearby entities, it simply sums the number of entities by type.
|[world]||your current world||World for analysis.|
|[minTypeAmount]||ten||Only organization types with amounts equal to or greater than this number will be displayed.|
/farm search <entityTypes> [distance = 5] [worlds = all] - Manual search for the largest groups of the specified entity types.
If the executor has permission to use /farm teleport, clickable text will be shown to teleport to the center of the entity group.
|<entityTypes>||-||List of entity types to check, separated by commas (same format as in configuration rules).|
Don't use spaces!
|[distance]||5||Distance used to determine whether organizations should be considered part of the same group.|
|[worlds]||All worlds||List of worlds to check, separated by commas (same format as in configuration rules).|
Don't use spaces!
/farm teleport <world> <x> <y> <z> - Teleports to a specific location. Used by /farm's internal search to teleport to an object's location.
Farm Limiter plugin rights:farmlimiter.command.use - The right to use the /farm command. Note: subcommands also require this permission in addition to their own permission.
farmlimiter.command.reload - The right to use the /farm reload command
farmlimiter.command.check - Permission to use the /farm check command
farmlimiter.command.entities - The right to use the /farm entities command
farmlimiter.command.search - Permission to use the /farm search command
farmlimiter.command.teleport - Permission to use the /farm teleport command
Other permissions:farmlimiter.receive-broadcast - Required to view periodic broadcast messages (if broadcast > require-permission is set to true in config.yml, otherwise everyone can see them).
How to install the Farm Limiter plugin?
- Download the plugin.
- Take the downloaded file and transfer it to the plugins folder of your server.
- Restart the server.
- The /plugins/FarmLimiter/ folder will be created with configuration files inside.
- Now you can edit the configuration in /plugins/FarmLimiter/config.yml file .
- Run the /farm reload command to load the new configuration.