Description of Hide Pro Plugin:Hide Pro is a plugin that allows you to configure in more detail which commands will be shown in the suggested ones for autocompletion, prohibit any commands and subcommands. Read the features for an understanding of the plugin's capabilities.
Hide Pro Plugin Features:
- Show players only the commands they need to see
- Customize tab completion
- Block or allow only certain commands
- You can automatically remove all commands with plugin names like /<plugin name>: <command>
- Customize or disable the message when executing a blocked command
- Group system with a full list of commands and tabs (more details in the groups section)
- OP Protection (Spigot only)
- Can be enabled or disabled
- A player cannot be an Operator if he is not on the list
- Forbidden OP Players who joined will be removed and disabled
- Customize or disable the /pl message
- Protection against spyware
- ColorCodes can be used in Config
Set the brand of the server in the upper left corner of the f3 debug screen that displays the server software.
- Add all commands from the plugin in one entry
- It is also possible to remove Bungeecord commands from tab completion if they are installed on Bungeecord.
Hide Pro plugin groups:
- Create groups, each with a list of commands and a tab-full list
- There are two types of groups:
- Blacklist ( Blacklist ) -> Block commands or remove commands from tabcomplete
- Whitelist ( Whitelist ) -> Allows commands or displays commands in tabcomplete
- A group can inherit everything from other groups. They then take the group type of the parent group
- To add a specific group to a user, add the plhide.group permission. <group>. If the player has 2 permission groups, then the group is set depending on the priority (the higher the number, the higher the priority).
- With the Bungeecord plugin you can choose which servers groups should be applied to
- Groups are inherited recursively
- Only those groups are inherited for which the player's current server matches the inherited group (Bungee version).
Hide Pro plugin commands and permissions:/plhide reload | plhide.reload | Reloads config.yml
/plhide help | Additional Information
/plhide updatecheck | plhide.reload | Checks if there is a newer version
Commands in Bungeecord version - /plhide-bungee
plhide.bypass | Displays actual plugins with /pl
plhide.group.<group> | To apply a specific group to a player
Hide Pro plugin dependencies:For Spigot (recommended by Paper): ProtocolLib
For Bungeecord (Waterfall recommended): Protocolize
How to install the Hide Pro plugin?
- Download the plugin.
- Take the downloaded file and transfer it to the plugins folder of your server.
- Restart the server.
Plugin wiki - go