Description of plugin Interactions:This plugin allows you to add dialogue to your NPCs, creating complex conversation trees. You can add various options to these dialogs so that the player can continue the conversation with the NPC by writing (or pressing) the number of the option in the chat.
What makes Interactions better than any other conversation/dialogue/quest plugin is that you have complete control over the conversations that you create. You can add requirements to select an option, or even create "conditional dialogs" that will only be sent to the player when certain conditions are met. You can also perform various actions with the player within the dialogue, such as giving him a potion effect or executing a command.
You can create and edit dialogues inside the game using the plugin's GUI!
FULL WIKI ON THIS LINK!
Features of the plugin Interactions:
- GUI inventory for creating conversations
- Starting NPC or entity to talk to
- Conversation Start/End Radius
- Start a conversation from anywhere/location you want (with a command)
- Block player movement during a conversation (with ProtocolLib support )
- Permission to start a conversation
- Waiting time for calls
- Branches of multiple conversations/dialogs
- Requirements/conditions for dialogs and options
- Conditional Dialogs
- Multiple actions (execute commands, play sound, send header message, potion effect and more!)
- PlaceholderAPI requirements using variables
- PlaceholderAPI Variables in Dialogs
- Clickable Options
- Selectable options (W, S and SNEAK/JUMP keys)
- Next/continue dialog button
- Random Dialogues
- BossBar function during a call (1.9+)
- ActionBar function during a call
- A variable that allows you to find out if the player has reached some kind of dialogue
- Support for 1.16 HEX colors for chat messages
- Works with 1.8+
Interactions plugin commands:/interactions help <page> - Shows all commands.
/interactions create <conversation> - Creates a new conversation for the entity.
/interactions edit <conversation> - Edits an already created conversation.
/interactions delete <conversation> - Deletes an already created conversation.
/interactions verify - Checks ALL conversations for errors.
/interactions reload - Reloads plugin configuration files.
/interactions resetplayer <player> <conversation> (optional) <dialog> - Resets the conversation (or dialogue) for the player. The dialogue should be written like this: <conversation>.<dialogue>.
/interactions start <conversation> <player> <x> <y> <z> <world> - With this command you can start a conversation for the player. The location is optional and works when using the "Keep Radius" option.
/interactions stop <player> - Stops the current player conversation.
Permissions of the Interactions plugin:interactions.admin - To access commands
interactions.start.<conversation> - Permission to speak with NPCs if the requires_permission option is enabled in the conversation file
Screenshots of the Interactions plugin:
Requirements for the Interactions plugin:
- Spigot or Paper (not craftbukkit)
- Citizens (optional, to start a conversation with an NPC)
- PlaceholderAPI (optional, for requirements management
- ProtocolLib (optional, to completely block player movement during a call
Use /interactions create <conversation> and /interactions edit <conversation> to start creating your first conversation!
You can create and edit conversations using the in-game GUI, or you might find it easier to edit everything in each conversation's config file.
For a proper understanding of the plugin, check out the wiki . Here you will find a detailed description of the entire plugin.