Add 7 Custom Skills and 7 Equipment to your game! Flamos is a fire-element character that you can become in-game by equipping his armor and weapon, using his fire-type skills.
This pack contains:
- Scythe of Flamos (Item Model/MMOItem/MythicCrucible): 6 skills bound
- Shiny Scythe of Flamos (Item Model/MMOItem/MythicCrucible): 6 skills bound
- Head of Flamos (Item Model/MMOItem/MythicCrucible): 1 skill bound, Emmissive eyes texture, Inventory Icon
- Helmet of Flamos (Armor Model/MMOItem/MythicCrucible): 1 skill bound, Inventory Icon
- Chestplate of Flamos (Armor Model/MMOItem/MythicCrucible): 1 skill bound, Inventory Icon
- Leggings of Flamos (Armor Model/MMOItem/MythicCrucible): 1 skill bound, Inventory Icon
- Boots of Flamos (Armor Model/MMOItem/MythicCrucible): 1 skill bound, Inventory Icon
- Flame Slash (Skill Model)
- Inferno Wheel (Skill Model)
- Blazing Leap (Skill Model)
- Inferno Orb (Skill Model)
- Hellfire Slash (Skill Model)
- 6 skill icons
- 9 custom sound effects
- MythicLib custom skills config
- MMOCore class & skills config
- Breaking armor fix for shaders
- MMOItems & MythicCrucible support
- Emissive skill textures for Optifine & Shaders
- Instruction on how to get the equipment in-game
- Resource pack included
- ItemsAdder config
- Passive – Fire Immune (Passive): Flamos is immune to fire and lava damage.
- Basic Attack – Flame Slash (Left): Flamos performs a slash attack.
- Skill 1 – Inferno Wheel (Right): Flamos spins his scythe and burns entities around him.
- Skill 2 – Blazing Leap (Shift + Right): Flamos leaps upwards.
- Skill 3 – Inferno Orbs (Shift + Shift): Flamos creates rotating fire orbs that burn entities when hit.
- Ultimate – Hellfire Scythe (Shift + Left): For 10 seconds Flamos’ speed and attack speed increase. His basic attacks become bigger and stronger, burning entites on attack.
- Combo Skill 1 – Hellfire Wheel (Shift + Right – Right) – Flamos leaps upwards and starts spinning his scythe, smashing down the surface causing an explosion.
Full Pack – Everything above
Equipment Pack – Armor / Weapon models
Skill Pack – Skill models / Sounds / MMOCore config / Skill icons / MythicLib config / MythicMobs config
You only need one of the two – MMOItems OR MythicCrucible to make the Full pack work. You don’t need both of them.
ItemsAdder config is included in all packs.
Tested on version 1.17.1, MythicMobs (4.14.1), MMOItems (6.7), MMOCore (1.9.1), MythicLib (1.3), MythicCrucible (1.0.1), Resource pack included
Tested on version 1.18.2, ModelEngine (r2.5.0), MythicMobs (5.0.3-SNAPSHOT), MMOItems (6.7.2), MythicLib (1.3.1), MythicCrucible (1.2.0), MMOCore (1.9.4), Resource pack included
Tested on version 1.19, MythicMobs (5.1.2), MMOItems (6.8.1), MythicLib (1.4.1), MythicCrucible (1.4.0), MMOCore (1.10.2), Resource pack included