Description of the BattlePass plugin:
Solution to keep your players activeBattlePass is a plugin that allows you to offer a practical solution for keeping your players active, allowing them to gain experience and rewards for completing tasks! Now you can provide free and premium pass!
Quests [100+ types of quests available]
- This plugin provides the ability to use more than 100 types of quests.
- Use the quest types to create your own quests that require you to destroy 50 blocks. Be online during the day, walk, fly 20 blocks, create a skyblock island or kill 125 mobs - the possibilities are endless.
Free / premium quests
- Create free battle quests for members by default
- You can also create a premium pass with exclusive quests for select players only - sell the pass in your store, give it to donators - the choice is yours.
- For users of premium quests, special separate rewards are provided for completing free pass tasks.
Very flexible setting
- Set up all quests, all messages.
- All menus and rewards are also customizable.
- MySQL databases supported
Extensive wiki and huge community
- Visit our BattlePass Wiki to learn more about this plugin, learn how to create your own quests, and more.
Daily, weekly quests and seasons
- You have quests that your users can complete on a daily basis.
- Weekly quests are also available.
- Set up scheduled weekly quests, for example: week 1, week 2, etc.
- Seasons are built into this plugin! Change of seasons after the completion of all weeks, resetting the progress of each and much more.
Integrates into plugins [More than 30 popular plugins are supported].All of the plugins listed below are supported for quests:
- Advanced Enchantments
- Advanced Spawners
- Auction House
- Crates Plus
- Crazy Envoy
- Strike Practice
BattlePass plugin commands:
/bp (/battlepass)/bp about - Displays plugin version information.
/bp help - Displays available battlepass commands.
/bp stats - Displays the BattlePass statistics set in lang.yml.
/bp open <menu name> - Opens the specified menu.
/bpa (/battlepassadmin)/bpa reload - Reloads all reloadable files.
/bpa give balance <player name> <amount> - Give the player an internal balance (used with internal method on reward-excess-points).
/bpa remove balance <Player Nickname> <Amount> - Remove the player's internal balance (used with internal method on reward-excess-points).
/bpa set balance <player nickname> <amount> - Sets the internal balance of the player (used with the internal method on reward-excess-points).
/bpa set pass <player name> <pass type> - Sets the player's pass type.
/bpa set pass online/all <pass type> - Bulk set pass types for multiple players.
/bpa set points <Player nickname> <points> - Sets the player's points.
/bpa give points <Player nickname> <points > - Give the player points.
/bpa delete user <Player Nickname> - Delete all user data.
/bpa quest ids <week> - List of all quests of the week and their names.
/bpa daily quest ids - List of all daily quests and their names.
/bpa reset quest <player nickname> <week> <id> - Resets a specific player quest.
/bpa progress quest <Player Nickname> <week> <quest id> <Amount> - Progress a specific player quest.
/bpa progress daily quest <Player Nickname> <quest id> <Amount> - Progress a specific player quest.
/bpa refresh daily quests - Refresh daily quests.
/bpa new season - Reset user levels, expected rewards and points.
/bpa material <block/item> - Get the configuration name of the item you are holding or the block you are looking at.
/bpa bypass locked quests <Player Nickname> - Allows the player to bypass weekly locks and complete quests anyway.
/bpd (/battlepassdebug)/bpd start - Starts the debug log until it is stopped.
/bpd stop - Stops debug logging.
/bpd creat e - Downloads a debug log that includes information about each online user.
/bpd create <Player Nickname> - Creates a debug log that includes data only for the specified player.
/bpd clear - Clear the contents of the current debug log.
BattlePass plugin rights:battlepass.admin - Basic permission for admin
You can set the rest of the rights yourself in the premium.yml config
Placeholders of the BattlePass plugin:%battlepass_points% - Gives the number of points the player currently has.
%battlepass_tier% - Gives the player's current level.
%battlepass_pass_type% - Gives the name of the pass the player currently has.
%battlepass_pass_id% - Since version 3.0.1 - Gets the pass ID the player currently has (internal name).
%battlepass_completed_quests% - Since version 3.10 - Displays the number of quests the user has completed at the moment.
%battlepass_completed_quests_CATEGORY% - Since version 3.10 - Displays the number of quests completed by the user in a particular category. If the %week% placeholder is available in the menu, you can sometimes do %battlepass_completed_quests_week-%week%% to display quests completed that week.
%battlepass_quest_amount% - Since version 3.10 - Gives the total number of quests in the battlepass.
%battlepass_week% - Since version 3.10 - Gives the current battlepass week.
%battlepass_time_to_daily_reset% - Since version 3.10 - Gives a formatted time before resetting daily quests.
%battlepass_time_to_next_week% - Since version 3.10 - Gives formatted time until next week is unlocked.
%battlepass_time_to_season_end% - Since version 3.10 - Gives the formatted time until the end of the season.
Screenshots of the BattlePass plugin:
How to install the BattlePass plugin?
- Download the plugin.
- Take the downloaded file and transfer it to the plugins folder of your server.
- Restart the server.