When Minecraft 1.16.5 was released, Mojang allowed us to change biomes' properties when the player joined the server. BiomeManager takes advantage of this with an easy-to-use command system (with tab completions) and an in-game editor.
This is MOST USEFUL for map-makers. This plugin is probably bad for you if you run a vanilla server.
- Change the sky, fog, water, leaves, and grass color
- Add particles to your biomes
- Create completely custom biomes
- Replace the default sounds for better ambiance
- NO LAG! Everything is handled by the client, making this plugin great for large servers.
- In-game command-based editor