This project is based on a dragon from Skyrim named Alduin, or he is also called the "Eater of Worlds". In about 3 weeks of work, it reached a height of over 151 blocks, which makes it my largest at the moment.
Alduin (also called the "Eater of Worlds") is a dragon whose return was the result of the creation of the Elder Scroll. It was first removed from Tamriel by the last resort of the ancient heroes of the Nord, who used the Elder Scroll to make Alduin get lost in time and hopefully never return. Instead, he was sent forward to the Fourth Age, to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim timeline, and to the Dragonborn story.
The map was tested on versions: 1.12.2, 1.16.5, 1.18.2
Map coordinates: 0 80 0
How to install a map in minecraft:
How to install a minecraft map on a computer? (no server)
- Download the map
- Move the folder from the archive to the folder C:/Users/USER_NAME/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/saves
- Go into the game and select this map in the created worlds
How to install a map on a minecraft server
- Download the map.
- Move the folder with the map from the archive to the folder with your server.
- In server.properties of your server, replace level-name= world with the name of the downloaded map
- Save the file and restart the server.
How to install a scheme on a map
- Open the map where you want to install the scheme with MCedit
- And paste the diagram through it.