Quick overview: RedeemableCodes lets server admins create different codes (or vouchers, coupons) that run commands for the player that redeems them via "/redeem <code>" (the redeem command is configurable). Some examples of this plugin in use would be, players receiving vouchers after winning an event, players being able to redeem a voucher from their favorite server YouTuber, and so much more! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me!
View the default config file here!
View the default messages file here!
• Easily create and manipulate redeemable codes
· Create random codes (by defining length) or generate specific ones.
· Add as many commands to run when a user redeems the code.
· Secure codes to user(s) so that they can only be redeemed by them.
· Set amount of uses of a code (infinite uses supported too).
· Set codes to require permission in order to redeem them.
· Easily create bulk amounts (copies) of existing codes.
· Set an expiration date for codes.
• Logging System
· Conveniently log all plugin-related events in a daily .txt file (/logs directory).
· Execute search queries on log files and generate a new txt file with everything found. (/rc search [keyword])
• Norska Development Resource Quality
· Auto-updating configurations on plugin updates.
· Fully customizable messages including chat (option to auto-center), actionbars, and titles. (RGB Support)
· Fully customizable sounds (option for power and pitch), for every command and event.
· Use any PlaceholderAPI placeholder in plugin messages.
• Developer API // JitPack - JavaDocs