Having problems or questions? Join our discord server.
A solution to mob and spawner stacking
With custom mobs without mods or resource packs
AdvancedSpawners is a plugin, enabling you to stack mobs and spawners, including custom mobs. Custom mobs require no resource packs or mods - just add to your server and see vanilla-like custom creatures.
- Stack Mobs and Spawners
- This plugin stacks vanilla mobs, custom mobs, with the same system! Limit stacks, kill all mobs in a stack at once, use in grinders - no limit.
- All spawners are also stacked, including vanilla and custom ones.
- Custom Mobs Without Resource Packs or Mods[10+ Custom Mobs Available]
- By default, over 10 custom mobs are available
- But that's not the end - use in-game creator to create your own custom mobs, for example bears, which do a lot of damage, or peaceful pandas - your choice!
- Custom Mobs can spawn in the world randomly, just like vanilla mobs do!
- Extremely Configurable
- Configure all messages, settings, menus
- All stacking mechanics are also configurable
- Change default mob behavior, such as AI, fall damage, knockback, etc.
- Extensive Wiki and huge community
- Visit our AdvancedSpawners Wiki to learn more about this plugin, find out how to create your own mobs and more.
- Join our 5,000+ members Discord Server if you need assistance.
- Comprehensive Spawners System
- Built-in Spawner Shop - have players purchase spawners, be it custom or vanilla, from a special spawner shop.
- Upgrade spawners - their speed, how many mobs spawn.
- Allow donators to silk-touch spawners to take them after placing.
- Have item spawners - spawn any item you want with these timed spawners.
- Edit all Mob Drops
- All mob drops are editable.
- Edit their drop rates, special drops for upgraded levels.
- Even execute commands when mobs die - as special drops.
Spoiler: Click to view optional dependencies
Spoiler: Click to view unsupported plugins
This plugin does not cause any performance issues, all movements / animations are optimized on server start, very little is done after!
API can be found here
Terms of Service (you agree to, by buying/downloading this plugin from www.spigotmc.org):
More information about enchantment creation and configuration is provided with configuration files