Unfortunately, they don't come in the default plugin - you have to create it yourself, but you can see how creative you can get and create any type of Companions!)
Spoiler: See More Examples
The above are from @CarsonJF#6164 and TheLoungeMC!
(thanks to @CarsonJF#6164 & @JoshuaS#0001 for taking time out to help me test Companions v1.8 on their network. - and also the idea of adding custom models - play.theloungemc.com)
is a plugin that has been around for quite a while. Recently, it was decided to be recoded into Companions Reborn
and to be placed onto Spigot's Marketplace so you'd choose this plugin over other newer replica "companions" plugins!
(We have a community marketplace where you can sell/buy custom created Companions!)
Featured Community Videos -
Companions allows you to easily create your own custom companions (endless possibilities really), for your players to own. Upon activating a companion, it follows you beside your shoulder (or where you configure it to be) and gives you abilities.
You can easily share your Companion creations with other plugin buyers as well! This is the beauty of Companions!
(Each Companions can have any amount of abilities, please read the WIKI here
to learn how to create your own custom companion.)
& AN ECONOMY PLUGIN
The aforementioned dependencies are NOT
needed for the plugin to run. However, for the best experience
, it's recommended to at least
have VAULT & AN ECONOMY PLUGIN installed.
- The whole plugin is configurable - you are able to create custom companions, tilt how they look, which abilities they give, what item they hold, what name they have, etc. GUI & Abilities are also customizable.
- MySQL DATABASE SUPPORT! - Have multiple servers? Allow your players to still have their Companions on those other servers!
- BUILT-IN CURRENCY - Don't wanna use an Economy plugin? You can opt out and use our built in currency or don't even use at all!
- Supports the creation of Custom Companions - as aforementioned, the possibilities are endless, it's up to you to create the perfect Companions for your players.
- Implement a CSGO Skin-like system into your server just by adding different looking Companions but with the same abilities as a collectible system. - e.g, multiple looking Dragons but all gives Fly & Resistance.
- Adjust body parts of a Companion, to make it unique only to your server. - This would allow you to make amazing looking Companions.
- CUSTOM MODELS, want to make something extremely unique? Like a 3D Ender Dragon? You can!
- Custom Abilities that are like custom enchantments (UP TO 50 ABILITIES TO CHOOSE FROM) - You're able to give PVP-like abilities when defending/attacking or a static potion effect. Also, maybe you fancy some amazing abilities like leaping ability, flying ability, or even fireball ability. There is also a COMMAND ability that allows you to execute command(s) every x minutes on x chance! (This allows for custom abilities) - More on the wiki.
- UP TO 15 PRE-LOADED COMPANIONS - For you to modify, get inspiration from or copy from! Custom Companion Creation can't get any easier!
- Implemented mystery box system for your players to obtain "mystery" Companions!
- Trading System! - Allow your players to trade their Companions with each other!
- EASILY CONFIGURATION - Plugin will not crash if you get a Sound/Material name wrongly! It'll just give you a friendly prompt in the console to check the name again. (supports down to Spigot 1.8)
- Mix & Match Animations to make a custom animation on your own! - meaning, you can add multiple animations to an individual Companion, making the animation's outcome somewhat unique and a creation by you.
- It's not the end! Your players are also able to customize their own Companions by changing what their Companions can hold (weapon), their names, and also to upgrade their ability levels so their abilities are stronger!
- Companions API allows you to add new features such as new abilities and more!
Companion of the month goes to... THE ENDERMAN (09/AUG/2019)
Receive a mystery Companion upon usage!
(14/JUL/2019) - INTRODUCING PATREON REWARDS
This feature is only LIMITED
to the first five Patreons for now!
You may obtain a special Companions Trail that works on EVERY
server that has the Companions installed - AFTER VERSION 1.6.1, you no longer have to wait for plugin updates. Patreon List updates every 24 hours, you should get your Patreon benefits by then.
For more information about other Patreon tiers, please visit here -
Interested in learning how to make a Custom Companion? Click the banner above to be redirected to the wiki section!
<> - compulsory; () - optional
- opens up the main GUI.
- opens up the Companions Shop GUI.
- opens up the Companions Upgrade GUI.
- opens up the Companions Owned GUI.
- toggles your active Companion back/away.
/companions upgrade ability (true/false)
- purchase(true)/downgrade(false) an ability level upgrade w/o entering the upgrade menu.
If a boolean is not specified, it's upgrading by default.
/companions upgrade rename
- purchase a rename upgrade w/o entering the upgrade menu.
/companions upgrade hidename
- purchase a hide name upgrade w/o entering the upgrade menu.
/companions upgrade changeweapon
- purchase a change weapon upgrade w/o entering the upgrade menu.
/companions details <player>
- checks the Companion details of the specified online player.
/tradecompanion <player> <companion>
- trades the specified Companion to the specified player.
- Shows you your total Companion Coin(s).
- for Patreon users to toggle their particles off or on.
/givec, /removec, /givecitem, /ccdata
<> - compulsory; () - optional
/givecompanion <player> <companion> (true)
- Gives the specified player the specified Companion. Setting true makes it so it gives it as an active Companion.
/removecompanion <player> <companion>
- Removes the specified Companion from the specified Player.
/forceactive <player> <companion>
- forces an owned Companion onto the specified player.
- forces the specified player's active Companion to be removed.
/forceupgrade <player> <upgrade> (true/false - for ability upgrading)
- forces an upgrade upon specified player. (does not make player pay the upgrade fee).
If a boolean (for ability upgrading) is not specified, it's upgrading by default.
/givecompanionitem <player> <item> <amount>
- Gives the player the specified plugin item.
- if a player is specified, it'll only delete that player's data. If all is inputted, it'll delete EVERYONE's
data. (Use with caution, you can NOT get back your data)
/companioncoin <give/remove> <player> <amount> -
gives the specified player Companion Coins.
- Reloads the Companions Plugin.
- allows a player to buy the specified Companion.
- allows the player to bypass ability cooldowns.
- allows you to bypass the blacklisting of names system.
Our wiki provides a really comprehensive explanation on almost every feature. I highly suggest reading it and understanding it before purchasing. Click on the image above to be redirected to the wiki.
Want to integrate Companions into your OWN
plugin? We have an easy way of doing that and also a wiki documentation on our API!
to be redirected to the documentation.
- displays the player's active Companion.
- displays the player's active Companion's name.
- displays the player's active Companion's level.
- displays the player's total Companion Coins.
Terms & Conditions
Once purchased, you agree to these terms -
You may not distribute the code of the plugin.
You may not make any changes to the plugin's code and publish it again, then calling it your own.
There shall be absolutely no refunds because you're purchasing a digital copy of the plugin.
I reserve every rights to remove you from the plugin if ever, I find out that you're leaking any of my plugins.
The plugin price may change at any given time, based on my discretion.
(Proudly sponsored by TorchNode)
(Click on the image for a redirect.)
If ever in need of help, please feel free to join the Discord support channel here,