Farm Limiter prevents players from making abnormal mob farms, limiting groups of near entities of the same type. This is a common issue on survival servers. Farm Limiter is able to limit many types of mob farms, such as:
- Friendly mob farms, counting hundreds of entities pushed into a very tight space.
- One block wide automatic chicken farms, which generate a lot of lag.
- Mob grinders with spawners, counting dozens of monsters when the players do not harvest them.
- The plugin will search occasionally mob farms that are too big for the rules and remove exceeding mobs.
- The plugin will give priority to entities with certain characteristics (tamed, named, saddled, etc.).
- Option to completely ignore tamed or nametagged entities.
- Customizable rules, check interval and broadcast message.
- You can disable all the rules and use the plugin manually, periodically using "/farms search" to list the biggest entity groups, and eventually remove them.